Ticket Voucher terms & conditions
These terms and conditions describe the rules that govern the use of the Ticket Vouchers. The Ticket Vouchers are issued by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
- To redeem a Ticket Voucher for a Return Ticket, the passenger must visit our website ticketvoucher.brusselsairlines.com, choose the Return Ticket of his/her choice from our selection and enter the Ticket Voucher on the payment page.
- Offer is subject to availability of seats for a given destination and date and seats are not guaranteed. The availability of seats for a given destination on a given date can be checked between 1 October 2016 (as from 13h00) and 31 January 2017 (included) via brusselsairlines.com
- The Return Tickets which can be booked are valid for travel from 1 January 2017 (first possible departure) until 30 June 2017 (last possible return). No bookings outside this travel period for any reason whatsoever shall be allowed. The Return Tickets must be reserved at least two weeks before the date of departure.
- The routes are direct return flights (no transit or transfer) between Brussels and Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Bilbao, Billund, Birmingham, Bologna, Bordeaux, Bremen, Bristol, Budapest, Catania, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Faro, Florence, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Ibiza, Jerez De La Frontera, Krakow, Lisbon, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Malpensa, Milan Linate, Mulhouse/Basel, Nantes, Naples, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Palermo, Porto, Prague, Rome, Sevilla, Stockholm, Strasbourg, Thessaloniki, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw or Zagreb.
- The Light & Relax booking class conditions will apply to Return Tickets booked with a Ticket Voucher. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply and are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Ticket Voucher is not meant for infant bookings (younger than 2 years old). If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
- Ticket Vouchers can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash.
- The Ticket Voucher is transferable and is meant to be used either personally or offered as a gift to third parties, but in any case only for leisure travel. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your Ticket Voucher (including if your Ticket Voucher is redeemed by an unintended individual).
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a Ticket Voucher. In case of signs of fraud, we reserve to right to cancel any Ticket Voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.