Hi Belgium Pass - Terms and Conditions
Hi Belgium Pass – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the Hi Belgium Pass (hereafter the “Terms and Conditions”). The Hi Belgium Pass is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
Section 1: The Hi Belgium Pass
1. The Hi Belgium Pass can be purchased online at brusselsairlines.com all year round, for the price of €149 per person. Up to 6 Hi Belgium Passes can be bought in a single purchase order.
2. The Hi Belgium Pass includes:
- - One return plane ticket, allowing one guest to travel to and from Brussels from 50 points of origin within the Brussels Airlines European network;
- - One ticket for unlimited train rides, allowing unlimited travel for one guest with NMBS/SNCB (National Railway Company of Belgium) in Belgium;
- - Vouchers for activities in two cities of the guest’s choice from the list of cities presented below.
3. The Hi Belgium Pass can be booked at the earliest 16 weeks before departure and at the latest 3 weeks before departure. No bookings outside this period shall be allowed for any reason whatsoever.
4. The Hi Belgium Pass is not meant for infants booking (younger than 2 years old at the date of departure) and does not offer a child discount. If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
5. Immediately after purchase, guests will receive an order confirmation via email for their Hi Belgium Pass.
6. One week after purchase, guests will receive their Hi Belgium Pass via email. They shall then be entitled to:
- - Redeem the ticket for unlimited train rides included in the Hi Belgium Pass via the link provided. The ticket for unlimited train rides can be redeemed as of 31 before your flight back home.
- - Select two cities for which they wish to receive activity vouchers.
7. The Hi Belgium Pass is meant for personal use leisure purposes only.
8. It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a Hi Belgium Pass.
Section 2: Return plane ticket
1. Guests will receive the return e-ticket included in the Hi Belgium Pass via email one week before departure at the latest.
2. The Check&Go booking class conditions (https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-de/misc/fares-comparison.aspx) will apply to flight tickets booked as part of the Hi Belgium Pass. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply (https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-de/misc/conditions.aspx).
3. The Check&Go return ticket included in the Hi Belgium Pass allows guests to travel on flights to Brussels Airport on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday and to return on the following Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
4. The available points of departure are (depending on availability): Athens, Barcelona, Basel, Berlin, Bilbao, Billund, Birmingham, Bremen, Bologna, Bordeaux, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Faro, Florence, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Krakow, Lisbon, London, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Moscow, Nantes, Naples, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Porto, Prague, Rome, Seville, St Petersburg, Stockholm, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw and Zagreb.
Section 3: Ticket for unlimited train rides
1. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides is exclusively for use by Hi Belgium Pass holders who bought their Hi Belgium Pass from Brussels Airlines at brusselsairlines.com
2. Hi Belgium Pass holders will be able to download their SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides using the personal link they will receive in the Hi Belgium Pass confirmation email from Brussels Airlines. This personal link will be active for use as of 31 days before their flight back home.
3. The personal link can only be used to download the SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides included in the Hi Belgium Pass once. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides is a PDF document which can be printed or saved on a mobile device, and the holder needs to have this PDF document with him/her at all times when taking the train
4. The “SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides” PDF document is nominative and allows the pass holder to enjoy unlimited rail travel in 2nd class on the Belgian national railway network during the stay in Belgium corresponding to his/her Hi Belgium Pass. No other document will be accepted as valid for rail transportation. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides included in the Hi Belgium Pass is valid on all trains except on high-speed trains (Eurostar / Thalys / Ice).
5. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides included in the Hi Belgium Pass allows the pass holder to start and terminate his/her journey at Brussels Airport. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides will allow the pass holder to gain entry past the automatic gates that separate Brussels Airport and Brussels Airport - Zaventem station twice.
6. Pass holders who do not download the SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides included in their Hi Belgium Pass, or who do not use their SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides during their Hi Belgium Pass trip, will not be entitled to any reimbursement on their Hi Belgium Pass purchase.
7. The SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides included in the Hi Belgium Pass is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be cancelled in case of theft or loss. It is impossible to obtain a duplicate of the SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides.
8. As pass holders can enjoy various train services with their SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides, there can be no claim of any refund or compensation for eventual costs incurred in case of a delay or a cancellation of the chosen SNCB/NMBS train-service.
9. The General Travel Terms & Conditions of SNCB/NMBS are applicable (download them herein French or Dutch) on all train rides that a pass holder enjoys with the “SNCB/NMBS ticket for unlimited train rides”.
Section 4: Vouchers for activities in two cities
1. Upon arrival at Brussels Airport, guests will have to present themselves at a dedicated counter in the arrivals hall. There, they will be able to pick up vouchers for two cities per guest provided that they present a valid Hi Belgium Pass. Guests can change their choice of cities for the activity vouchers up to the day of arrival.
2. Activity vouchers are available for: Antwerp, Bruges, Brussels, Charleroi, Eupen, Ghent, Leuven, Liège, Louvain-La-Neuve, Mechelen, Mons, Tournai and Ypres.
3. Pass holders who do not pick up the vouchers for activities in two cities included in their Hi Belgium Pass at the dedicated counter at Brussels Airport, or who do not use their vouchers for activities in two cities during their Hi Belgium Pass trip, will not be entitled to any reimbursement on their Hi Belgium Pass purchase.