b.gift Mother's day conditions
Terms and conditions of the b.gift voucher Mother's Day
These terms and conditions describe the rules that govern the purchase and use of the b.gift voucher. The b.gift voucher is offered by Brussels Airlines NV/SA, having its registered office at Jaargetijdenlaan 100-102 box 30, 1050 Brussels, RPR 0400.853.488 (Brussels).
- A b.gift voucher can be purchased online* (at bgift.brusselsairlines.com) from 22 April until 08 May 2016, for the price of €99 per person.
- The b.gift voucher can be redeemed** to book a return flight ticket from a selection of 100,000 seats available on 7,000 flights to 43 city break destinations. Offer subject to availability of seats for a given destination and date. The availability of seats for a given destination on a given date can be checked between 9 May 2016 (17:00) and 15 May 2016 via bgift.brusselsairlines.com.
- The flight tickets which can be booked are valid for travel from 16 May until 3 July 2016 (last return). No bookings outside this travel period for any reason whatsoever shall be allowed. The flight ticket(s) must be reserved at least two weeks before departure.
- The routes are between Brussels and Alicante, Barcelona, Basel, Belfast, Berlin, Bilbao, Billund, Birmingham, Bologna, Bremen, Bristol, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dubrovnik, Edinburgh, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Hannover, Krakow, London, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Marseille, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Nantes, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Porto, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Toulouse, Turin, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zagreb.
- The Light&Relax booking class conditions will apply to flight tickets booked with a b.gift voucher. The General Conditions of Carriage of Brussels Airlines will also apply.
- The b.gift voucher is not meant for infant booking (younger than 2 years old) and does not offer a child discount. If you are travelling with an infant, please contact our Service Centre (+32 (0)2 723 24 84, from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
- An already purchased b.gift voucher can under no circumstances be reimbursed or redeemed for cash after 14 days but, as it is not nominative, the b.gift voucher is transferrable as a gift.
- You may inform us of your wish to withdraw from your purchase of a b.gift voucher within 14 days of the purchase without giving any reason. In such a case, we will reimburse you the entire payment within 14 days of receipt of your notice. By giving the b.gift voucher and/or by redeeming the b.gift voucher before the end of the withdrawal period, you acknowledge that you lose your right of withdrawal.
- The b.gift voucher is transferable and is meant to be used either personally or offered as a gift to third parties. Brussels Airlines shall have no liability whatsoever for theft, loss or misuse of your b.gift voucher (including if your b.gift voucher is redeemed by an unintended individual).
- The b.gift voucher is meant for personal, leisure use only.
- It is not permitted under any circumstances to resell a b.gift voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Belgium. The settlement of any dispute which might arise as a result of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the courts of Brussels, Belgium.
* When purchasing a b.gift voucher, you should receive an email with the b.gift code. In case you have purchased a b.gift voucher and, for any reason, did not receive the above-mentioned email, please call +32 (0)2 723 24 84 (from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00 and 19:00 and on Saturdays between 09:00 and 17:00 CET).
**To redeem a b.gift voucher for a flight ticket, the passenger must visit our website bgift.brusselsairlines.com, choose the tickets of his/her choice from our selection and enter the b.gift code on the payment page.